System Culture Limited Attractions in 2015
We can build you a website on your existing server / hosting – or build you one on one of ours that is powered by renewable resources. Remember, having an environmentally-friendly site is a great accomplishment and a great selling point. You will be able to tell your site visitors your site has gone green. Let us build you a low carbon web site and help reduce your carbon footprint.
Below are the posts that got the most views on our blog in 2015 (which is hosted on a green server).
- 1 Your blog is really crap – give up #wordpress #blogger October 2015
- 2 Is your site mobile friendly? – Test yours to find out #mobile #mobilefriendly April 2015
- 3 Pannier Market South Molton Event – Antiques and Lunch February 2015
- 4 Put your feet up, take a holiday and let us do the hard work… #wordpress July 2015
- 5 Your #WordPress and #Blogger site is invisible – nobody reads it September 2014
Some of System Culture Limited’s most popular posts were written before 2015.
Recent clients include:
- White Moose Gallery, improving optimisation, creating mobile site and enabling easier updating, interim wordpress management
- Royal Oak bar and restaurant in York. Updating and optimising content. Improving navigation and accessibility, interim wordpress management
- The Stag Inn, Rackenford: pub and restaurant in North Devon. Updating and optimising content. Improving navigation and accessibility, interim wordpress management
- South Molton Business Association (SMBA) Enabling membership communication
- Pannier Antiques On-line and off-line antique market, interim wordpress management
- David Plagerson Noah’s Arks Improving navigation and accessibility
- Kilmeny MacBride assisting / hosting website, interim wordpress management. Freelance proofreader and copy-editor, English and French tutor
Contact us for a full business package:
All our web updating services, optimisation and services are carried out in the United Kingdom.
System Culture Limited have helped and assisted companies, individuals and organisations with their management of online and real world responsibilities, implementing strategies that have enabled them to work to a higher economic and resource potential. Troubleshooting and improving navigation and search engine issues within existing websites. Taking over the management and administration of websites for companies who require extra manpower for the short or long term.